Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fairy Tale Friends Fabric by American Jane for Moda Fabrics

Well, here it is May already! My kids just had their last day of school. I have finally added Fairy Tale Friends fabrics to the website. I just love this fabric! It is in the usual American Jane 1930's colors and style - just lovely! In addition, the focal point of this fabric group are fairy tale characters. Are these Grimm's Fairy Tales? I am no sure, so someone let me know....  Anyway, the characters that are featured in this fabric are Little Red Riding Hood, The Three Bears, The Three Little Kittens, The Gingerbread Man, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Henny Penny. Imagine - fairy tales on fabric! I think that this would make a darling child's room; plus, with all of our television and technology today, it keeps those wonderful fairy tales alive in the hearts of new generation. I hope you enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment